Saturday, January 22, 2011

UNCLES...

I just have to say.....These boys have the BEST Uncles in the WORLD. My boys just could not get enough of their uncles and their uncles were such good sports and so loving towards them. It makes me so happy and I know Trev so happy to know that these boys will always have such wonderful men in their lives and I cannot even begin to express how much that means to me and I know Trevor, too. Thank you guys for being so wonderful to these little boys it means more then you will ever know. Brody fell asleep on Matt when I was out running errands with Amanda and when I got home I just had to get a picture. Matt was such a good sport, big drool puddle and all. Brody really loves his Uncle Matt. He loves to point him out in pictures and this wonderful video that Uncle Bob put together for the boys and I of any little snippet that Trev is in. Like I said The Absolute Best Uncles EVER!!! I truly mean that.Uncle Bob and The Wonderfully Cheerful Aunt Amanda... It was so cute the other day I overheard the boys playing some sort of wrestling game and I hear, "This is how Uncle Bob does it." Uncle Bob is so good at getting down on the ground and wrestling around with these wild monkeys and they couldn't eat it up anymore. They LoVe IT!

1 comments:

Laura said...

That makes me tear up! I'm so happy that they have uncles close and so active in their life!!!!