Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boys on a Plane...

Some very nice, anonymous person donated tickets for the boys and I plus Carol to fly to AZ to be together as a family this very difficult time of year. We feel so blessed to have been able to be together with Trevor's wonderful family and reminisce about all the wonderful things we remember about our sweet Trevor. We all miss him so much and look forward to being able to be with him again. There really are not words to say how I feel towards that anonymous person who donated the tickets. It means the world to us. Thank you. Thank you.

The plane ride to AZ went really well. The boys loved it. Mason and Brody got a little nervous after take off. Mason was laughing as it took off and then after a few minutes he says, "Mom.... Mom.....I want to drive to Arizona.....I want to drive to Arizona.....Mom... I want to DRiVE to Arizona." It was pretty humorous. He was fine after it leveled out. With treats and the very exciting drink you get to pick out on the plane it was a smooth ride. On the way home not quite as smooth of a flight but we made it and over all was a good experience. Thank you Carol for flying with us. Would not have been as good without you!

2 comments:

sainsburys said...

It meant the world to all of us to have the opportunity to be together!!! We are so blessed that we got to be together and talk and cry and laugh about all of the memories of our sweet Trevie!!! We miss him so much and love him so much! It felt so good to be with you guys. I can't believe we made it through Christmas. I am so grateful for those plane tickets this Christmas. We are so blessed! I love your playing with your boys and seeing Trev in all of them. YOu are amazing!

Candi said...

Your boys are so cute! And I'm so glad for the anonymous tickets too! It was so great to see you and the boys in Arizona. I'm sure it was a really hard Christmas, but I'm so glad you could all spend it together. You are amazing!