Saturday, January 22, 2011

Motocross...

We took a trip out to the speedway to watch some motocross. It was wet and cold and all fun and games until Mase took a spill in the mud puddle. We actually really did have a fun time watching and it made me a little Trev sick because I knew he would have loved it. Trev loved to ride his dirt bike and do jumps on a hill outside our back door on our property. I really miss his cute face he was so much fun. Man I love that boy.The boys watching and a cute picture of cousin Robby the oldest of the group...My cute little boys... I think Brody looks like a little stud muffin. : )I love how Porter has his arms around his buddies Jack and Ty...What was that??? HOT ChAcOlAtE!!!!!! YaY.......Happy Day.The kids loved to climb all over the bleachers and Brody really thought he was quite the "Big Man"...The hot chocolate just made his day and to have one of his own was almost just more excitement then he could handle...Cousin Bailey was being so cute with Brody...Cousin Jack...Aunt Lou and Aunt Amanda...tyring their best to keep warm.Miss Bay-Lou...My Big toothless man...Porter Bear...


Mase-O-Rooni... The Brodster...

1 comments:

sainsburys said...

these are so fun at motocross. Great pictures. brody is so funny. It was chilly. So glad we all love to be together so much!Love the picture of Porter with his arms on Ty and Jack. so much love! I bet Trevor just loves to see all of the kids together.