Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Morning Early...

We left for Arizona on Christmas Eve morning so we had our Christmas morning with Grandpa and Grandma McCombs the morning before. The kids wrote Santa a letter letting him know they were not going to be here Christmas morning and asking if he could come early. They were thrilled when they found out Grandma Sue was going to help Santa this year and be an Elf and so she was able to hand deliver it to Santa himself when she was working at Santa's Fantasy Flight. The boys were so happy to see that Santa left them just what they asked for.... A razor scooter for Garrett, a bike with pirates on it for Porter, a Spiderman scooter for Mason and Brody got a car garage.



I love going through and looking at the pictures of the boys because I can see so much of Trevor in each one of them. They all have a different look but I love finding Trevor in each of their faces. I miss Trevor so much and it was definitely hard this year not having my partner in crime, we had so much fun getting Christmas together for the boys and if you know Trev he just knew how to bring joy to anything. It will never be the same but I am hopeful that we will be together once again. Till then we will do our best to find joy on our own and enjoy his wonderful memory.

We were very spoiled this year by so many wonderful people who were so generous and thoughtful. I can not even begin to express the love and gratitude I have for the many people who have made our transition without the love of our lives here with us as smooth as possible. I have been truly taken back by the generosity and Christ like love that has been shown to us. I hope that through out the years the boys and I will be able to repay all that has been given to us to those that we come into contact that will need the same love and support we needed to get through this life. Thank you to everyone for everything. We love you and are so grateful. The remote control cars were a big hit, one of the many thoughtful gifts............Thank you. Thank you.

1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Way too fun that each of them has their own!!! All of the countless love!