Saturday, January 22, 2011

Garrett Andrew...

Garrett's second top tooth finally came out. His tooth had been SO loose for SO long but he is a little bit wimpy about pulling it out himself and there is just no way I could pull it out. I am TOTALLY as WIMPY as they come. Absolutely no stomach for it. There goes my dreams of being a dental hygienist. Anyhow his cousin Bailey had hers loose too while we were in AZ and pulled hers out but Garrett wouldn't have it. Well, it was so ridiculously loose it just looked so funny hanging there and we went out to eat after his cousin Jenna's baptism. Jenna was looking at it and talking about it being loose and I said, "Jenna why don't you pull it out." She's says, so matter of factly, "Okay." She reached right in there and one second later says, "Here you go." and hands Garrett his tooth. It was really very comical but I am guessing you would have had to of been there. Happy Day for Garrett and me. She saved the day. I can't believe how big my boy is getting. He is so handsome. We really tend to butt heads quite a bit, but he is honestly such a sweet little boy and has such a big heart. I love him to death and he is a lot like his Dad in so many ways. He has the hardest time out of the boys dealing with the sadness of his sweet Dad not being around. It is really heartbreaking. I so wish I could bring him back. One day we will be together again. I am so looking forward to that day. WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Holy cow so many posts! I loved it! As usual your kids are just too cute! I am so happy that we got to see you guys, sorry we couldn't come visit one more time. We love you and your boys so much, and we know we will see Trevor again too! I am so grateful for this gospel!

sainsburys said...

Garrett is so handsome!!!! that is so funny about his tooth. He does remind me alot of Trev. We miss him so much too....can't wait to be together one day!