Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Morning in Arizona...

As I said before we flew into AZ on Christmas Eve and did Christmas morning in Spokane the day before but we saved the stockings for Santa to fill in AZ. The boys loved being at their cousins house on Christmas morning. We were there last year too, so it was nice for them to be able to be there again this year. They were happy with what they found in their stockings and we couldn't believe how the overwhelming generosity kept on coming even as we crossed over so many states. To see so many peoples way of showing kindness and love towards my family and me has truly been an amazing and humbling experience. Our hearts have been so touched. We couldn't possibly say ThAnK YoU enough. We were so surprised to have so many gifts this Christmas morning since we had just had our Christmas in Spokane and didn't bring any gifts to open. I was in awe of the wonderful friends that Matt and Emily have in AZ and the sweet, thoughtful gifts that were given to me this Christmas morning. It brought tears to my eyes and overwhelming emotion for the love shown to me. I loved each and every gift so much and this year it definitely has special meaning to me. Thank you so much for thinking of me. Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Warne for your sweet donation towards our trip in AZ, I have been told that you sent money for food and more gifts. You are really too sweet, we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Emily and Amanda, thank you for thoughtfulness on the gifts you are so good at knowing us and choosing just the right things. We love you guys so much!!

0 comments: