Saturday, January 22, 2011

MidNight MadNess...

While we were in AZ I was able to run my first official race, the 21ST Annual Midnight Madness on New Years Eve. It was only 3 miles so not really a big deal, but it was a lot of fun. We were a little nervous when all of us were past out with our mouths wide open on the car ride over to the race from pure exhaustion but once we were there and freezing our buns off we were ready to run. Emily and I had plans to run the Surprise 1/2 marathon this month when we were living there but unfortunately those plans fell through and she is running without me. :( I hope to run my first 1/2 this spring here in Spokane. Wish I were running it with Em. Thanks girlies, I had a lot of fun. So glad you decided to join us Amanda, you did awesome. Love you guys!!

Just after signing in... During the race...Just finishing...After we got all our goodies...

1 comments:

Matt & Emily said...

This was awesome! And will always be remembered as our first race. First of many as it will now be a tradition to find a race each time we get together!