Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Emotional Wreck...

These two little kiddo's were playing so good one day while the bigs were at school and I thought Brody just looked so darn cute in my Dad's old Army hat so I pulled out my camera hoping to get some cute pictures of him and he liked it for one second and then just lost it. He is such a crazy emotional basket case. Even with a rotten face on he is still so darn cute. GOOD THING! : )What a handsome little man this guy is.... my Mom thinks he could be a child model with that cute face and red hair.He had had enough....He means it....HOW DARE I...

4 comments:

sainsburys said...

Brody you are the man with so many expressions!!!Really I can't get over how cute all of you little faces are. LOve you Brody!!!

Kris said...

I agree with your Mom, Mason has a face for the camera, he's a cutie! I can't get over his red hair, love it! All your boys are such cute and good kids, you are truly blessed with a wonderful family :)
I also love how you kept taking pictures of your tantrum-y two year old, ha ha it makes me laugh cause I'd do the same thing.

Matt & Emily said...

Hilarious! I love this guy! I can't believe how well he did here on vacation. My 2-yr-olds were always a nightmare on vacation. You guys were here almost 2 weeks and I don't think I ever saw him get cranky! What a trooper!

Candi said...

He's just as cute cranky...maybe cuter! I have so many pictures of my kids in the middle of fits. They'll laugh someday, right?