Friday, September 16, 2011

Trevor Andrew Stephenson

This summer we have spent many hours trying to finish my sweet husbands grave site. I wanted so much for it to be something that stood out like Trevor did but wasn't over bearing. I wanted it to symbolize what a unique person he is and was beautiful in a rugged sort of way just the way I saw Trev. I am so grateful for Trevor's family and their help during the countless hours in the hot sun, dirt clouded air and prickly weeds, working our buns off and making blisters so Trevor can have a beautiful resting place until we meet again. It means so much to me that you would all take the time to make this happen this summer. I am so glad we all have such a nice place to go and remember all the wonderful memories we have with Trevor. I want the boys and I to take good care of Trevor's grave site. I feel like that is one way I can serve Trevor in a way the boys can see so they will always know of my deep love for their Dad. Thank you! Thank you! For all of your help. Trevor will always be so loved and missed!!Digging up weeds and cleaning a spot to lay the rock...Thanks for all your help Mr. Brody.I great way to celebrate Memorial Day weekend!!Thanks boys. You guys are AWESOME!!Some final finishing touches just before Trev's birthday before we lay the rock...The laying of the rock...Starting to come together......WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!The finished project..... Thank you so much Jim for helping make it all come together. I enjoyed finishing it up with you and I am sure it made Trev happy to see us two working together. Love you!! :)Till we meet again.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks awesome Holls! You are incredible and so inspirational, and you don't even have a clue ;) Love you so much- talk to you soon!

Carrie said...

What a beautiful memorial--you all did an awesome job. Hugs from the South!