Saturday, September 17, 2011

Preschool, First and Second Graders...

Garrett was so excited to start school but a little nervous about having a new teacher by the time he got home he was in LOVE with his new teacher. Aunt Amber asked Garrett today how he was liking one of her all time favorite teachers Mrs. Barnes. He replied, "She is AMAZING!!" It is such a blessing to me and I know the boys as well that they have such loving and great teachers. Porter loves Mrs. Nemri like Garrett and I already knew he would, and Garrett has been so excited that he is able to go and say hi to Mrs. Nemri on occasion. When I was quizzing the boys on their first day of school and getting the scoop on how it went. Porter says to me, "I feel like I have gone to 1ST grade life for 100 days already!!" I said, "You do??? Why?" He says to me, " Cause I wasn't EVEN nervous." And he wasn't; not even when he was getting ready to leave. He was bouncing off the walls and being such a goof ball as you can see from the pictures. It still comes as quite a shock to me since he was one of the shyest little people I know. Mason is still loving his wonderful teachers; Teacher Barbara and Teacher Kimbo. He loves having not just one of his favorite cousins but TWO of his favorite cousins, Drew and Bowen at school with him. So far I hear from his teachers that they are doing great and are all the best of buddies. We are so blessed to live by so many great cousins!!! As for Brody home all on his own. He is doing awesome. He is happy as a clam to play on his own and has quite the imagination. He plays and plays and talks the whole time like the boys are right there playing with him. I love that we are able to have this one on one time together. I love these cute little boys so much!!

0 comments: