Friday, September 16, 2011

Random...

I have been borrowing who's ever camera I could since my camera is broken at the moment and these random pictures of the boys were on my Dad's... Also these fun ones of my brother Leigh's girls out with my parents and my sister Melody and her cute family....Playing at River Front Park. Cute little Kendal on the big red wagon slide...


Looks like they might be ignoring the NO FEEDING THE DUCKS sign... :)Uncle Adam and Avery...My Dad and little miss Emma...My cute Mom and Kendal...


We weren't here for that party but it looks like they had fun. We were able to see Leigh and his cute girls while we were in Utah this summer though. My good friend Lisa was so kind to arrange for Leigh and his cute girls to come for dinner at her house and she fed us. It was so fun to get to see Leigh and his sweet girls.

0 comments: