Friday, September 16, 2011

Lost Memories Found...

Uncle Bob put some pictures of the summer fun from his camera on a thumb drive for me so I could put them on my computer and update my blog. It was such a sweet surprise to come upon these pictures. You might be wondering, Why??? Not particularly the best pictures of me for sure since a am ready to bust with Brody due at any moment. But it was sweet memories with Trev that I had not thought about and it was like finding a lost memory I may have not other wise remembered. I love to hear stories of Trev no matter how big or small especially ones I haven't heard before because they help keep his memory alive and it is always fun to learn something new of my best friend. He is so cute!! I miss our little family more everyday!!






This was a family reunion the summer Brody was born. We always love to go spend a day at River Front Park. Trev loved to get snow cones with the kids...Of course the goat has always been a huge hit...Visiting outside our house off of Conklin while the kids are playing in the blow-up water slide Trevor couldn't live with out. :)

1 comments:

Matt & Emily said...

Holly, those are really fun memories of mine too! I loved that trip to Riverfront Park and the bouncy waterslide for me is something that is so difinitive of Trev's personality! He always wanted to squeeze as much fun as possible out of each occation, and what better way that to have your own bouncy waterslide! Love and miss that part of him so much!