Tuesday, September 13, 2011

4TH of July BBQ...

A continuation of the Warne family reunion. Yummy left over food from the Luau and BBQ. And endless fun for the kids playing in the sand pit while the parents visit with a lot less interruptions. :) No pictures of the kiddo's though. :(




Grandpa and Grandma Warne.. Grandma and Trevor's Aunt Sally..





By the end of the trip poor little Brody thought he needed Monkey Moo everywhere and his pacifier and he thought he needed to be hanging on me at ALL times. I am proud to say when we returned home I was able to brake my large 3 year old from the pacifier habit.....now to move on to potty training. If only I could get into the mind set of it all. It is all my fault. I just don't want to take the time to do it. Poor kid. Any takers on the Job??? :) Some of the group...


1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Lots of fun parties!!!! So glad we were all together. Loved all that crazy time in Utah.