Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Little Brother Got MARRIED...

Lisa, Melody and I threw a little bridal shower for the newest addition to our family...MRS. Katherine Larane (Hockett) McCombs...It was fun to be able to do a little something to participate in preparing for the wedding.Ryan and Katie were sealed in the Spokane Temple on Friday July 8TH...Our little bit of family that was able to attend... My Mom did a lunch in her back yard after the sealing...Saturday the 9TH was the reception held in their honor at the Spokane Valley Stake Center...They did an ice cream bar that was a huge hit with my kiddo's... :)The wedding cake made by the one and only "Punky" my sweet grandma who has made everyone's wedding cake...Uncle Chris and little miss Evelyn sitting with my Uncle Paul and his cute little man Andre...My Mom's Uncle Terry and his wife Kelly...My Mom's cousin Joanne and my Grandma (Punky) and Grandpa Goodman...My Uncle Steve and wife Sam...Grandma Ruth and my Aunt Ally...The Ellerd Family...The Farman family...My cute sis Melody and her little man Avery...Mrs. Ryan McCombs dancing with my crazy boys. Ryan and Katie stayed at my parents house which happens to be the place that we are currently living while they waited for their school to start. My boys loved having Ryan and Katie living with us and thought Katie was the best because she was happy to read them stories, play board games, push them on the swings and play tag or any other game they could think up, walk them to the park, and pretty much entertain them to their little hearts desire. She was able to come and visit them this last weekend while Ryan was at drill for the Army reserves and they had the best time playing non-stop with her from about 1:00p.m. until just after 9:00p.m. Talk about a good sport. Thanks Katie, it's fun having you in the family!

0 comments: