Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SPOKANE

Well we had a fun, but short visit in Spokane. Trevor and I had our TEN YEAR high school reunion. I know we are SO OLD!! :) I feel so bad I didn't do very good at taking pictures, I would have really liked to have gotten some pictures of Brody with his cute cousins!! Trevor and I flew with just Brody and the other boys had a BLAST with Trevor's parents, but we found out we would have rather drove and had the rest of the boys be able to have fun with their cousins!! LESSON LEARNED!! I was able to spend some time with my sisters and their cute kids, visit with my parents and Trevor's brother and his family, plus see my grandparents!! We had a blast playing at the river and getting to play on Joel and Amber's boat!! Thanks so much guys, you are so sweet!! As for the reunion, we are glad we went because we got in some quality time with family and Trevor got to spend some time with old friends, but as for our 20Th, I don't foresee us going!! All in all it was a GOOD trip!!My cute Grandma Ruth!! :) Brody had a good time playing with all grandma's cars!! These are all the pictures that were taken, SAD, I know! :(



3 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Cute pictures! Cute hair. Glad to hear you had a fun trip. We descided not to go to the reunion with all our recent adventures. Way to represent! Have a safe trip home.

Amber said...

It was so fun to see you guys!!! Next time you have to bring all the boys...Jenna misses Garrett you know!!! The boat was a blast too...glad you guys had a good trip and "come back soon you hear" (that was suppose to be with a Texan accent:) ) Seriously though...come back soon!

Lisa said...

Ooh I love your hair! So cute! How was the reunion? I want to hear all about it! Let me know when you'll be going to Spokane again...or maybe even Utah??? It's been too long.