Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!

WOW, I can't believe my little baby is already one year old and I am NOT pregnant with another one, now that is such a weird feeling!! I LOVE IT!! Not that I don't love having babies but I am feeling overwhelmed by the four I already have!! I think four is plenty for this lady!! Brody is so much FUN!! We love this sweet cuddly little bear!! He loves to give loves which is putting his head against you!! He thinks when you say, "go get the boys" that it means to give loves and if he is not close enough to give them to you he will give them to whatever he is closest, the floor, the couch, etc.... Mason and Brody seem to have a special bond, they love each other!! Mason gets SO excited when Baby gets up and Brody loves to give Mason loves and Mason will then tell you how much, "Baby like me, baby like me!" All though Brody loves his brothers he is very much a Mama's boy, which I have to admit I LOVE because it is my BABY, of course there are definetley moments where I could do with out him wanting just me but for the most part I eat it up!! My little man only has two little bottom teeth and is not walking but I don't think it will be long, he is starting to get daring and has started to stand on his own. Although we are anxious for him to start walking we are so glad he has finally had a break through on how to go down the stairs on his own and now he thinks he is ruler of all!! He is so much happier having this new freedom to go where ever he would like to go, well almost minus bathrooms and Mom and Dad's room. Anyhow, we just love this fun, sweet spirit that Brody has and are so glad he is a part of our family!! Happy Birthday Brody Bear!!Trevor baked this teddy bear cake for Brody's party! Since we have called all four of our boys bear we thought it would be a good one to do for our last little Brodster Bear who is such a cuddly bear!!I frosted him! :)Brody a little confused at what is going on, just checking out the bear!Figured out it is CHOCOLATE, Brody LOVES chocolate, who doesn't, REALLY?!Garrett and Porter wanted in on all the action, I guess that's what happens when you are the fourth boy, you have to fend off all the others while you try and eat as much as you can!!I thought this one of Porter is too funny!He loved the cake!!The boys let Brody open one present on his own and that was ALL they could stand!! Brody loved all the gifts and it was a small, fun, sweet first birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson!! Poor Mason slept through the whole thing, he was tuckered out!!

2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Happy Birthday Brody! Holly that cake looked so awesome, I think if I would have spent that much time making a cake like that I would be so sad when it was finally time to eat it! I LOVE your hair Holly. I need a better picture of it, from what I could tell you look so cute! Oh and congrats on not being pregnant! I am hoping that I won't be pregnant when my baby is a year! Cross your fingers for me!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Happy Birthday Brody! Glad to see you had such a great time! Holly you are such a great mom. I bought Carson's first birthday cake! I loved the bear what a great idea.