Saturday, July 4, 2009

GO ASTROS!!

We love living so close to a big city, there are so many fun things to do!! We took the boys to their first Astros game and they LOVED it!!
This stadium is fun because it is right down town with all the big buildings all around you!! The train in this picture is holding oranges because it is the minute maid stadium and when they get a home run the train drives back and forth! I was so surprised that the boys would like to sit and watch the game, but they loved to dance to the music and would clap when everyone else clapped, they were so cute!! :)
The boys were all free but they cost us $20.00 in popcorn!! CRAZY!! It was like a buck per kernel!! Well worth it because Brody and Mason were as happy as could be sitting and eating popcorn so the rest of us could enjoy the game and well I enjoyed watching EVERYONE!! What can I say, I am a little weird!!

MY CUTE BOYS!! :)
I have no clue what this CRAZY guy is doing!!
Mason was cracking himself up, what a silly man!!

These balls were to the entrance of the game and just about as tall as Brody!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable photos as usual, you have got some handsome boys there!!!! What a lucky queen you are!!! I love reading your blog Holly! Looks like ya'll had fun!

Andrews Family said...

What a great momma you are!! I am in awe that you are "brave" enough to take all the boys to a baseball game! Props to you!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Boys always love baseball games. My boys love them. I have to admit, I love them too. Always so much to see and smell. The people are always the best. So... GO ASTROS!