Friday, August 7, 2009

My SWEET BOYS picked out FLOWERS for ME!

Trevor took the big boys to work with him yesterday and they had a job to pick up some Doritos for our dinner....taco salad......yummy!! Anyhow they ran in to tell me they picked out some flowers for me and wanted to know if I liked them...............I LOVE THEM and the flowers, TOO! :)What CUTE BOYS I have!!In case you couldn't tell, I had some fun playing with the coloring on my pictures!!The kiddo's playing so nice together..... I love it "when" they are such good buddies!! :) Luckily for me it is MOST of the time!!

This is Brody shutting me out of his room.......so he could do naughty things, I am SURE!
As I expected...... he is throwing all the things I have set up on his chair to the floor and they may be taking him out, too!! Looking for something else to get into and cause havoc with!!
It is a GOOD thing he has such a sweet face!! :)
I just thought he looked so handsome in this picture, he is getting so big!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Really cute pictures Holly...I liked the coloring too. Some of them look vintage...cool effects. You do have the sweetest guys...what a lucky lady!!! But they are lucky to have such a good mamma!!!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Looks like you are getting all settled in. Love the boys! They are so adorable. How sweet of them to pick flowers for momma!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Ethan starts on the 24th and only goes half day. I'm going to miss him so much!!! I'm hoping Dallin can step in and be a better helper around here. He is such a free spirit. So I was just wondering why we didn't hangout more years ago. I love your blog and seeing pictures with your kids. You are such a great mom and you have time to clean your house and look fantastic. It always encourages me. Good luck with kindergarten.