Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NEW TRICKS..........

The other night while we were getting Brody down for bed we thought we better get his new face on camera. He loves to pull this little face and we of course think it is so funny!! We call it the, "Old Man." We have such a good time playing with this little crack up, he is so much fun to have in our little family. Trevor even thinks he would like to try one more time for a little girl because this stage is so fun for us we can't imagine it being the last! :( No announcements though, we are NOT trying!!!Brody even thinks he is pretty funny!!!His other trick....... he thinks he is so clever to have figured out how to climb on to the railing of his crib. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to climb out. I am sure it won't be long!! He was loving showing off for us!!!I love to tickle and squeeze his little chubby body..... I just can't get enough!!!I wanted him to give me loves so bad......... he is trying to get away to play! :)

FINALLY......... he gave me his so sweet opened mouth slobbery loves all on his own! You got to love baby kisses!!

0 comments: