Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Sweet Little Baby......

This is what my sweet baby looks like when he hops into bed for nap or for the night.......his blankie in one hand and Monkey Moo in the other hand and of course not to forget the pacifier. Does it get much cuter then this?! He loves his nap time and bed time as long as he has these three very detrimental items. Brody one day in the last couple of months or so decided to adopt Monkey Moo from Mason and hasn't let him go since. He LOVES this monkey and when he gets up in the morning he tries to pull him through the railing of his crib and then once I get him out he tries to pull out his blanket and I continue to get him his blanket. He then proceeds to walk out of his room into his brothers room to watch cartoons with them while dragging his blanket in one hand and in the other hand dragging Monkey Moo by his tail. I think it is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to watch this little man and his brothers with him!! These are the sweetest days!! I will miss them dearly!!This is my CRAZY cute Porter!! I was so badly wanting to capture a picture of Brody dragging his little Monkey Moo around by the tail but as soon as I pulled out the camera he wanted to attack me and the camera and I couldn't get him to cooperate with me, so Porter says to me that he will take a picture with Monkey Moo, how sweet of him to try and make me happy!! I will have to try another day for the other picture, I hope I will be able to capture it because I will miss it so much once it is over!!! :(

1 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Brody is the most precious little guy!! How adorable is he?!? And Porter..(aka Trevor Jr) what a sweet boy for trying to please his Momma. I can't get over how cute your boys are.