Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monkey Moo........

Photo shoot with Monkey Moo........I had to try and capture him playing with his Monkey, he is so cute with him, this time it turned out much better then my last attempt.Giving his monkey loves.......every night when he gets in bed he takes his monkey's face and pats it all over his face like his monkey is giving him loves. I use to take his monkey and pretend he was giving him loves so I think that is where he gets it from it is so sweet!He also loves to rub his monkey's tail on his face, it is a comfort thing he also does it with the edge of his blanket.I thought this picture was too funny with him going cross eyed to look at the monkey tail!! My other cuties........... I love my life. Mason says to me a lot these days, "Mom you a princess, you a princess! I liiiike youuuu!! If that isn't enough to make you smile all day long!! He will also just randomly come up to me and start saying all the things he likes about me, "I like your earrings Mom, your hair is pretty Mom, I like your eyes Mom.........and on, whatever random things he can think of. And of course below my little stud muffin giving us a wink! ;)

3 comments:

Nygards said...

Holly! Your boys are the cutest! You are such a cute mom! Why are you moving to AZ? Good luck!

Sarah said...

you have the cutest boys ever Holly :)

Laura said...

You have got some cute cute CUTE little men in your life! they are just adorable!!! When Ry was his age he would take his blanket and rub it on his face too. Adorable! He still sleeps and sucks on the darn thing :)