Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DENVER TRIP...............

We made a quick trip to Denver as a family to help Jim and Carol move in to their new home. The kids LOVED having a slumber party at Grandpa and Grandma's place. I think it was good for the kids to be able to see where their grandparents will be living, we have lived next door to them for the last 3 1/2 years and never lived in a different state so I think it will be an adjustment for the kids for sure, they love them and will miss them dearly!! The boys were so good at helping out, Mason would ride down to the truck on the dolly and open all the doors for Trev as he wheeled in the boxes for Carol, the other boys and I to unpack.On our way back home we drove by FT. CARSON where I was born so Trev stopped so I could get a picture at the gate into the Army post.........I know we are DORKS, but I love it!!! :)We also stopped at Trevor's Pueblo office and had pizza for lunch before we finished our 15 hr drive back home. Trev wants to get a picture at every office he has had since he started his business and I think this is the first one we have gotten so far. We better get the ones from TX before we take off for good!

0 comments: