Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brody Brum......

The latest stats on my little man two months late for his 18 month check up:

  • Weight - 26 lbs 4.5 ounces - just under 50%
  • Height/Length - 32.2" - 50%
  • Head - 19" - 75%

I find it humorous that my littlest man has a bigger head than all of the bigger men........WEIRD!! Brody may be the smallest in comparison to his big mighty brothers but he knows how to stand up for him self and take down bigger ones if he finds them to be a threat!! :)

P.S. Just a side note. The saddest doctor's visit I have ever experienced. Little Brody was NOT happy to see the nurses, table, scale, doctor and definitely not the needles!! The second I set him on the table the tears started to roll and the sobs didn't stop until we were on our way home. He cried even when I was holding him and the doctor would just touch him. It was quite emotional! While a chatted with the nurse and doctor he would just nuzzle his face into my shoulder and clutch on to me. Then after we were home and 7 hours later I pull off his pants and the mere sight of his band aids makes him whimper until I pull them off and he promptly picks them up and throws them into the trash!!! What a sad and funny little man he is!! ;)

0 comments: