Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I can FORGIVE like Joseph!!

Does this look like a kid who has been going to his Sunday school class now for FIVE & 1/2 MONTHS and has not said even ONE word!!??? This is one of many projects he has gotten to make in his class at church, he comes home so excited to show us and tell us all about what he has learned in class!! He tells me he loves his class and really likes his teachers and yet if given an opportunity to go up in sharing time and help do something fun even with MY help he will NOT!! Little Porter is SO SHY and it makes me SO sad to watch him miss out on so many fun things because he is too shy, I have been there most of my life and I wish him so much more than a lifetime of shyness!!! It breaks my heart. I asked his teacher if he will talk to her in class and she says, "No and actually one of the kids in class made a comment, 'I wish he would just say one thing, so we could hear him talk', SO SAD, and yet he comes home and seems happy as a clam, go figure!!

0 comments: