Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THE RESULTS of POOL TIME.....little FISHIES!!

The boys have come a long way from the beginning of the summer, a lot of thanks to Grandma Carol, whenever she has those boys they get to spend a long time playing at the pool!! Garrett can now swim without a life vest on due to Grandma Carol swim lessons and Mason use to not even want to get in the pool and now he is jumping in with Trevor and swimming around just holding hands with Papa Jim and Grandma Carol and little Porter wouldn't jump in or put his head under water and now he jumps in and will dunk his own head under water and they all love to splash people especially their Papa Jim!! Little Brody hasn't gotten as much swim time as the rest and it takes him a while to get warmed up to the idea, just like his Mom!! :) Garrett showing off his muscles!!

I love this picture, Garrett showing off his swimming skills, he thinks he is so cool and totally loves showing it off to Trevor and I!!





Porter is pretty quick at getting around the pool, I am NOT a swimmer, but I have found that I can get around a little bit and the boys and I had a swim race and Porter beat Garrett and I by a long shot, granted he is wearing a life vest but he is speedy!!



I love these pictures of Maso!! He has the best expressions!!! :)

Garrett LOVES to be thrown in the pool by his Dad!!! Trevor gets a little out of control sometimes and worries me, but Garrett always comes back for more!!!

1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Holly your blog made my day. It is so fun to see all of these pictures at the pool! YOur boys are so adorable!I love the pictures your friend took. They are awesome! I always feel sorry for those turtle who think they can cross the hwy. I bet the boys love Tuck! I can not wait to hear about the first day of school.