Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter...

I just want to say I am so grateful for the Atonement and the sacrifice of our Savior for all of us. It has so much more meaning this year as I ache for the loss of my sweet husband. I am so grateful for the gift of the Resurrection and the opportunity to be with the love of my life once again. We were able to go and have a couple Easter egg hunts and the boys of course absolutely LOVED them!! They were able to hunt with their cousins Ryan, Jacob and Drew at Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson's and my sweet cousin Michelle put on a neighborhood Easter party at her house with lunch and egg hunt plus games. The boys loved it and I was very impressed by her energy and thoughtfulness. The boys loved what the Easter bunny left. One of them commented, "The Easter Bunny is SOOO NICE!!" That made my heart happy. :) They also loved the goodies from their Aunt Amanda, Uncle Bob and cousins, and Aunt Lou, Uncle Matt and cousins. Thanks guys, for always thinking of us. We so appreciate all you do for us!! We also were able to go and enjoy a very yummy dinner at Uncle Matt's and Aunt Meg's house with Papa Jim and Grandma Carol. Everyone is so good to us. Thank you. Thank you. I really don't think I could possibly tell everyone enough how thankful I am for all the help I continue to get and just for the friendships and love shown.


I love these pictures of Garrett, they crack me up. I couldn't pick just one so I put them all on. He can pull some pretty crazy faces....






1 comments:

sainsburys said...

glad that they had a good Easter. Easter meant more for me this year too. so grateful for Christ. So excited to see Trevor one day. Love the pictures of the boys so happy with their easter goodies. My boys love those rock'm sock'm guys that Garrett is holding . the boys loved the pictures of Garrett.
love you guys so much.....Amanda