Monday, April 25, 2011

Porter Lost His 1ST TOOTH....

Porter has been working on loosing his first tooth and one day he was showing me how wiggly it was and we ate dinner and then he was watching a show and came running to me to let me know he had lost his tooth physically and literally. We are thinking he must have swallowed it, we looked all over but he has the tiniest little baby teeth so who really knows. I told him I was so sad how was the tooth fairy going to come when he didn't have a tooth to give them??? We didn't have time the night he lost it but we came up with the idea of writing a note to the tooth fairy and drawing them a picture of the tooth and see if the fairy would stop by then. The tooth fairy that comes to this house, sad to say, is one pretty crappy tooth fairy. He drew his picture and put it under his pillow and when he got up NOTHING. I couldn't believe the fairy forgot. Porter wasn't discouraged at all. I asked him if he was sad and he said, "No, maybe he found my tooth and left the money there." I was so glad he gave the fairy that idea and gave the fairy plenty of time to make it happen and then luckily grandpa was making pancakes for pancake Thursday and was distracting Porter. After the fairy had plenty of time to find Porters missing tooth I asked Porter if he checked under the kitchen table maybe that was where his tooth fell out and sure enough the fairy had left him a couple of dollars and lucky him Grandma Carol was on her way to pick him up and he got to go spend it at Target. Talk about one very lucky fairy!! :)If you look closely in this picture you can see the tiny space where the tooth is missing. It was very difficult to get a good picture of it. Porter is one wiggly little kid.Mason wanted in a picture. His smile in this picture reminds me of his Uncle Leigh.Porter's note to the Tooth Fairy...... Dear Tooth fairy. SRE (sorry) i lost mi (my) tooth. Wi (will) you pes (please) le (leave) me sum (some) mune (money). I love it when they are learning how to spell. It is a lot like my spelling, luckily I have spell check!! ;)







1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Yay Porter!!! Love the note you left for the tooth fairy. Ty just lost that same tooth. It was his first tooth too. Cute smile!