Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Funny Boys...

It was so funny to me the other day when Porter looks in Garrett's ear and says, "Garrett. You need to clean out your ears. I see a MONSTER driving a Monster TRUCK in there." Trevor would always tell the boys we need to clean the monsters out of your ears and then of course they always wanted to see the monsters on the Q-tips. GROSS..... I know. So then this morning as I was getting the boys ready I remembered that I needed to clean out Garrett's ears because of Porters funny comment so I tell Garrett to go and get some Q-tips so I could clean out his ears because Porter said there were monsters in there driving monster trucks. Garrett laughs and Porter pipes up and says, "Yeah....I saw the TRACKS!! Hahaha. I love him. : )
Here are a couple of Porter walking on his hands. Trevor was always so impressed at how well he balanced on his hands.Mason-Rooni being a crazy spaz.... as usual. He was very excited about his airplane he made at school yesterday...Megan and I went out on a "Hot Date" Saturday night and Uncle Matt was very impressive for taking on ALL the BOYS!!! Grandma Carol was there for moral support but she said Matty was awesome and did everything on his own which included making and feeding them all dinner. Thanks so much guys. You are the best!!! Uncle Matt even had a present he picked up from one of the dentist that buy from him.... Brody LOVES it and has now made this pacifier his FAVORITE!!! We think it is pretty funny looking....

4 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable! And that little man has got some great balance on those hands!! Awesome!

John McFarlane said...

Miss you guys!

Erika said...

That hand-walking is amazing and I can't get over that crazy pacifier!!

sainsburys said...

Seeing Porter do his hand stands reminds me so much of Trev. It reminds me of Trev's body, and it reminds of Trev being so proud of Porter for how long he could walk on his hands this Summer at the park. Brody is so funny!