Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TREVOR ANDREW STEPHENSON


On August 12TH my sweet husband of 8 years past away. Trevor is the sweetest boy I have EVER known. He had such a love for life and always a twinkle in his eyes and a huge smile on his face. The first thing I fell in love with about him was that every little thing in life he thought was the GREATEST thing EVER. He always reminded me of a little boy on Christmas morning so EXCITED!! He loved his friends like they were his family and he loved his family and thought of them as his best Friends. He always wanted the best for everyone, he was constantly thinking of ways to make someones situation better and he always wanted to have a part in making it happen. He served so many people and brightened so many peoples lives. He is the best husband I could have ever imagined. He constantly served me in so many ways and always with a sweet kiss and loving smile on his face. We were partners in everything that we did when he was home to making meals, cleaning up meals, bathing the kids, walking them to school and being goof balls together. We loved to be together as a family and exploring and having fun. There were very few times in our marriage when we were separated other then from necessity of work. I was so drawn to Trevor and never liked to be away from him. He was the most loving father and the boys just adore him. I loved to watch them play together and watch him teach them, he had such patience when he taught them. Trevor is the love of my life and my best Friend and I will miss him dearly through the rest of my life here on earth and long to meet him again someday with open arms!!!

4 comments:

John McFarlane said...

Thank you Holly for that post. As long as I can remember Trevor has been like a brother to me. We will always consider you and the boys as family, too. We miss you all.

Laura said...

That brought me to tears. I never really knew Trevor but I am so happy that he has made you happy! You have some beautiful boys that look just like him and I know that they will care for you like Trevor did!

sainsburys said...

We love you and the boys so much! I feel so blessed to grow up with Trevor for a brother. He has taught me to love everything about life. I'm so grateful for how close our family has always been. There are so many amazing memories together. I too can't wait to see him again one day. Families are forever......

sainsburys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.