Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday Party #2...

On Garrett's actual Birthday I had a meeting so Grandma Carol and Grandpa Jim picked up the boys and took Garrett lunch and cupcakes to have in Garrett's class at school. He loved it and thought it was the greatest!! Then when he got home from school Grandma Sue had this fish bowl all set up and we headed to the pet store and he got to pick out a couple of fish and a frog. The boys love to watch the fish and frog and named the fish Goldie, Ruby and the frog Hook. They are suppose to be pirate names because his fish bowl has a sunken ship and treasure so they are pirate fish!! Then we ran to dinner and came home to have brownies and ice cream with his McCombs family... Who brought more presents that he couldn't stop smiling over...This smile reminds me of his Dad's smile...so handsome!!Trying out his Nerf gun from his Uncle Joel and Aunt Amber and their kids....

I just can't believe how big my boys are getting!! Thank you to everyone who went out of their way to make this such a special day for Garrett. You guys are the BEST, you know who you are!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, look at you doing all these updates! It's good to hear what you've been up to.
I can't believe how big he is getting, is he 7 or 8 now? What a big kid! He does seem just so happy-go-lucky!

Laura said...

I just realized he is just a few months younger than my 2 :) Happy birthday kiddo! Looks and sounds like it was a blast :)

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Holly what great pictures of all the boys. They are all so BIG and handsome. Glad to see they are doing well. Lots of Birthday and happy wishes headed your way.

Lots of lOve
Lindi

Turnbow's said...

Good Heavens they grow up fast! My husband said the craziest thing is to read peoples blogs and see them in real life! LOL! I feel like I have watched your kids grow up though blog crazy huh! I am glad to see some cool birthday fun ideas and I love me some sunrise elementry! I went there too and boy that sun is great! The kid choking on the bus SCARY! Kick that kid off! I love to read your updates! We should be moving to Spokane soon so we have to play lots! Love Ya, Jen (bonewell) turnbow

Lisa said...

Holly- I'm so happy to see you blogging again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRET! I think about you, Trevor and your boys everyday. You amaze me Holls- Hope you are having a good day today.

Belles and Books said...

What handsome little studs! Loved seeing all of the pix!!