Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mason's 1ST Day of PRE-SCHOOL..

Mason started his first day of pre-school about a week after the boys went back to school and he was so excited until the day came around and his bestest buddy/cousin Drew who is in his class was sick on the first day of school and so Papa Don had to bribe him with some candy to stop him from crying and giving me such a hard time about him having to go to school. He LOVES school now and teacher Barbara and teacher Kimbo are so great!! We were sad because Mason was suppose to be in his Aunt Lou's class in AZ, but this is the next best thing for sure!! Mason is doing really good and LOVES going to play at his Aunt Amber and Uncle Joel's house with his best buddy Drew. Mason is usually Wolverine and Drew I think is Spider man. They are really very cute together and have been inseparable. Mason is there just about everyday, he usually goes in the afternoon when we take Porter to the bus stop conveniently placed right in front of Joel and Amber's house and then Brody goes down for a nap and we pick him up when we grab the boys at the bus stop on their way home from school. Love this face of Mase!! These are right before we left for school. I didn't get any at school because I didn't want it to be dramatic when I left. When I dropped him off his teacher was walking him down the stairs and I snuck out, it worked out perfectly!!Of course like always everyone wanted in on the action...


2 comments:

Kris said...

Ok, seriously Mason is my favorite! He's got such a sweet fun personality, what a cute kid. You know, all your kids are adorable! And how great is that, that he has a cousin buddy so close, I wish my kids had that!

John McFarlane said...

That Porter looks just like Trev! Hilarious!