Tuesday, June 15, 2010

UTAH...

Trevor drove the boys and me to Spokane for a good part of the summer and we got to stay a couple of nights in Utah at Trevor's grandparents house!! We had a really good visit with them and my brother Leigh came over for Sunday dinner along with Trevor's Uncle Tom and family. It was so good to see Leigh and I was so sad I didn't think to get a picture while he was there but we will be sure to take one on our way back through and hopefully get to see his cute girls, too! Trevor says he has a few pictures of him and his siblings on this same bench in front of his grandparents house.We had to get a picture with Porter's name sake, Grandpa Thomas Warne.

We were lucky to be there for the blessing of my good friend Lisa's little baby, Sloan. Her kids are so adorable!! She was kind enough to invite us to the family picnic after the blessing as well, wish we lived closer she is so much fun!!

0 comments: