Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Baby Brother Graduates...

I can't believe my baby brother has graduated from high school. That means I have been graduated for 11 years, it is really scary how fast life goes after high school. When I was in school it couldn't go fast enough and now it seems to go too fast, I wouldn't mind it to slow down just a bit, after all my little baby is going to turn two next month and pretty soon I won't have any babies left. So sad!!! :(Notice my twin and me with my brother after graduation... :)

Grandma Ruth with Ryan...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Holly, is that your mom with you and Ryan??

Turnbow's said...

Oh my gosh, that does make you feel really really old doesnt it. Especially when the last time you saw him was like 10 years ago! That goes by soooo fast. I guess I should be more patient with time now realizing how fast it goes. Oh and I did not even recongnize your mom in there! WOW!!!!

Trevor and Holly said...

Yes, Sarah that is my Mom, doesn't she look GREAT!!!

Andrews Family said...

I would have never guessed that is your mom!! She looks fantastic!! I can't believe how much you two look alike! :)

Laura said...

Your mom looks HOT! Totally could pass as your twin :) (meaning that she looks young, not that you look old ;) )