Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Parade....early...

The boys and I ventured out to the Surprise Memorial Day Parade. We were so sad that we couldn't go with our cousins. The poor little monsters have been sick all week with the flu and we didn't want to get the cousins sick so we went on our own and tried to stay to ourselves. :( Aunt Lou got the boys flags and they were so excited about it!! Thanks Emily you guys are the BEST!! We are so grateful for the Men and Women who have fought and still fight for our country and the freedoms we enjoy, I am honored that my Dad and a couple of my brothers and brother in-law have served and some still are serving! I grew up as an Army brat and am so grateful to have had the experience to grow up around such great patriotism! Picture below is us on our way to the parade...Every One is having Fun NOW!! .....notice Brody screaming! :)Getting cozy and waiting for the parade to start...Cute brothers!!Love that grin!!Love Brody's tongue sticking out in the background!! Notice there are not any pictures of just Mason it is not because I didn't try, I kept asking him to look at me and he kept telling me, "NO"!Some of our favorites from the parade... not sure if these are ponies or miniature horses? Brody gets excited for all the animals!! He was sitting on my lap and his new thing is to grab my chin and make sure I am looking at what he wants me to see!! Love it!! :)These ladies crack me up, notice the grandma down on the street doing splits, I have NEVER been able to do that, and pretty darn sure I wont be doing it at that age!! :)The boys loved the army trucks!!This is an Air force fire truck?Another group of old ladies dancing around....too cute!! I hope I have that much energy and look that good when I am that age!!

Garrett wanted to make sure I put on here that this was his FAVORITE car below!!

0 comments: