Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

Trevor.....Happy Father's Day!!!! We LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!!!!! We hope you are having a GREAT DAY and WISH we could be with you on your special day!!! We think you are pretty darn special and the BEST husband and dad around!! Thanks for working so hard to take care of us!!! We love you...........BIG.....BIGGER......BIGGEST!!!!!! These are the fronts of the boys cards they made for you...in order Garrett, Porter and Mason. Garrett's says: Dad I love you because you are so nice. The picture is of you and the boys camping!! The blue thing with the black circle is the tent.Porter's says: I love to go camping with you Dad. I think your the best Dad. I love you! Porter. His picture is of you guys around the campfire.Mason's Say's the picture is of you and Papa. He wanted me to write: Happy Father's Day to Dad. I want to see Dad on the airplanes. I love going camping with Dad. I like dinosaurs. I like the spiky ones. I like music. I like Dad because he takes me to the airport. I love you Dad. Love Mason.

1 comments:

Matt & Emily said...

I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun it Spokane, but we miss you! Can't wait to see you in less than 3 weeks! Love you guys!