Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer Reading Porgram...

Monday Trevor and I got the boys registered for the Summer Reading Program at the Library for our family home evening. Trevor flew out Monday night for N.C. and I have already been back to the library twice since then. In the program you get a prize after every sixth book you read up to twenty-four and then you get the grand prize, your very own book. The boys have been really excited about it and have been pushing me to read with them so this morning we finished our sixth book and headed to the library for the prize. As we are getting seated in the car Porter says, "I am So EXCITED I feel like I am going to explode, my brain is going to explode I am SO EXCITED!" It was too cute!! Sadly we get to the library and I couldn't believe they aren't handing out prizes until next week. All of us were so disappointed but probably not as much as me. Why? I had read that sign when we signed up on Monday with Trev and going back today couldn't believe that it hasn't been a week YET with Trev gone and he doesn't have any plans on coming home soon! It has been the LONGEST week of my LIFE!!! :(

0 comments: