Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day this year. Garrett and Porter have been so excited about it and have been wanting to get me flowers, they have talked on and off since last year. They are so funny Porter would ask me over and over all week, "Mom? Do you still remember what I am going to get you for Mother's Day?" Me, "Yes!" Porter would then give me the cutest little grin around and say, "Is it Mother's Day, today?" On Saturday day I said, "No, it's tomorrow." and he says, "YEAH!" What a little sweet heart!! Trevor made me a delicious breakfast of french toast and Mexican for dinner, plus my favorite, strawberry short cake!" Garrett was so excited to show me his mother's day gifts he made at school. When he brought them home he was so cute about making sure I wasn't going to get in his bag and having Trevor help him hide it. Which is really good because he use to not be able to stand waiting and he would just tell you what he got you or in this case made!! I got lots of little hand prints from all little boys except the Brod. And my very favorite is the little book Garrett made for me. .....




'My Mom is Fabulous' Written and illustrated by Garrett

My mom is fabulous because she... She is gud (good) at kling (cleaning). Agreed.

My mom's favorite food is..... fres tost (french toast). Probably not but I do love french toast.

My mom's Favorite drink is... wodr (water). I do love my ice cold water and that is what I almost always drink.

My mom's favorite color is... prpl (purple). Green

My mom's favorite TV show is... Kele (Regis and Kelly). Probably not but that is all he sees me watch and Regis and Kelly do crack me up!! :)

My mom is "20" years old. Wish but getting up there will be 29 tomorrow, YIKES!!

My mom's favorite thing to do is... kudr (computer). I do like to play on the computer not my favorite thing but pretty observant little man if you ask me.

My mom's favorite sport or hobby is... runing (running). I do like to run in the morning!!

My mom does this all the time... klin (clean). Once again he would be right!!

When I was born, the first thing my mom thought when she saw me was... I wus kut (I was cute). Very true and also I couldn't believe I could love something or someone so much after just meeting them for the first time. Best experiences of my life meeting my boys for the first time!!

My mom has "bran" (brown) hair. Strawberry red, brown, sometimes blondish.

My mom has "broan" (brown) eyes. Yes.

An attempt to get a pictures with my boys in our Sunday best on our way to church on Mother's Day. So hard to get a good picture!!






My BEAUTIFUL flowers from my sweet boys!!




3 comments:

Amber said...

Really...too cute!!! Jenna wrote Garrett a letter the other day because she missed him. It was too cute. I need your new address so I can send it. You will love how she spelled everything...including his name...Garit--or something like that. Happy mother's day and Happy Birthday tomorrow. I need to call you and catch up on how you are doing! We miss you so much and by the way...I FINALLY updated my blog. Boy howdy have I been bad...but I sure do love looking at your blog and those handsome boys!!! Love you guys!!!

Lisa said...

Holls- your kids are so freakin' cute! Such handsome little guys..really! Miss you tons. Glad you have a great Mother's Day and hope your birthday is wonderful! Wish we could go out for a girls night to celebrate :(

Laura said...

Oh Holly, I choked up, what SWEET little guys! The photos of the little princes and their Momma is just adorable!