Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More pictures of our CHRISTMAS ADVENTURES....

Okay sorry for more pictures of Christmas but Carol asked me to put her pictures on Shutterfly and I just couldn't resist putting these on mainly because I have started turning my blog into a book after each year ends and I wanted to remember these memories!! Santa came to visit us at our ward Christmas party! The boys were so excited with the exception of Brody. Picture below is Garrett giving him a hug as he arrived to the party. How sweet!! :)Porter and Mason did much better with Santa here rather then the one we saw at the Library because they had their big brother Garrett to show them he wasn't scary............Brody didn't buy it though!!!!It wasn't even better when Dad was holding him. The things we put our poor little babies through!!! :)Arizona. We made a terrible attempt to attend church but only lasted about 5 minutes of sacrament before I had had it with my little boys, in all fairness to them I was definitely really grouchy from lack of sleep and may have over reacted!!! Anyhow, this is Garrett with his only girl cousins on Trevor's side right before church. Aren't they so CUTE!! Riley, Garrett and Bailey.John and Jada came for Sunday dinner with their cute little kiddos. We had a lot of fun getting see them and visit with them for a little bit!!Trevor and John playing Madden 10, Trevor's absolutely favorite thing to do while we were in AZ. I swear this was my view most of the time we were at Emily's house. He has been deprived of some major needed male bonding over the age of 6!!!Even Brody and I were able to make a car together!!! :)We had some fun times at a couple of parks!!!Lots and LOTS of time spent out in the back yard playing, my boys LOVED IT!!! We need a yard SO BAD!!! :(Lots of Band Hero was played.. ...and not just the kids. Once the kids were down for the night us adults would bust out a little band hero. I even played a little. I mainly loved to watch!! ;)I just couldn't resist posting these sweet blue eyes. I just love them to death!!!!Christmas morning. Trev and his cute little niece, Riley. Wouldn't he look cute with a little girl of his own?!!! I loved watching him with her!! Porter and his SCARY PIRATES!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gone through the pictures of Christmas celebration and found it to be wonderful. May you be blessed with... His love and protection, guidance and grace. Ihampers.co.uk

Lisa Farman said...

Too much fun!