Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

On New Years Day we took the kids to the Houston Zoo because it was FREE. We were not the only ones to take the free day advantage, but through the Masses of people we were still able to see some fun animals and had a good time. I just thought I would put this random picture of me cleaning the boys faces off before we head into the zoo. Why is there always the most random pictures like this one from Trevor the photographer? =)This is a Giant anteater, such a strange looking animal.This reminds me of the fact that we live in TEXAS!!Momma and baby giraffe.I can't remember what these were called but you would think they are related to a zebra but they are actually related to the giraffes.One of the few breaks in the crowds of people.Me and my handsome little Brodster..All my sweet, handsome men!! =)When we got home the kids wanted to play pirates so I pulled out this little outfit Aunt Emily gave to the kids to dress up and and I thought it was too funny!! Mason LOVED IT!!! Thanks Emily!! =)This was a little pop-up pirate ship Garrett got for Christmas, Grandma Carol found it at Ross and the kids loved it!! This little face of Brody's makes we want to just bite his little cheeks!! I just think he is so YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

I remember going to the zoo when we were there on a weekend and it was crazy busy. It took us an hour to park. I can't imagine how crazy it would have been on New Year's when it was free. Wow, you are brave. :-)

Jon and Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon and Michelle said...

Holly,
I have been meaning to tell you how cute your new haircut is. I love it!! Ah..the zoo, remember the first time when it was so hot that the babies ended up in onesies and sweat:) Too bad they aren't babies anymore, more like toddlers!