Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm SO GLAD when DADDY comes HOME....

Trevor went out of town for about a week to take care of some business matters and the boys missed him so much, it was pretty sad!! They were so excited when he got home they wanted him to read them the Peyton Manning football book that Garrett checked out at the library from school. As soon as dinner was over Mason was ready for "NAKED TIME", which is him in his underwear and so the rest of the boys decided to join him. Brody could not be left out he even wanted to be wearing underwear like them, he can be quite demanding!! They were so cute all huddled around Trevor so excited, I loved watching them!! I am so glad that Trevor is such a good Dad and that the boys love him to death!!

Brody and Mason may have been having a battle over the football. Can you tell by the look on Mason's face?! ;)

1 comments:

Kris said...

Like I said before, I love little boys, they are so cute! "naked time" I love it!
And...
We like Payton Manning out in these parts, just a little bit ;)