Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2ND LOST TOOTH......

Garrett lost his second tooth today during school and his teacher sent him to the nurses office where the nurse sent him home with a note telling me he lost his tooth and gave him a little chest to put his tooth in so he can get a visit from the Tooth Fairy. How funny!! He is pretty excited about the Tooth Fairy coming for the second time. I am glad I am home for it this time!! ;) He asked me if we can keep the blinds open so the Tooth Fairy can get in easier. I told him that it shouldn't be a problem since he or she has already come before and he said I know he or she knows where we live but it is just easier for him or her and then maybe I can see the fairy when it comes! :) No fun story about how he lost it, he said his tongue just pushed it out!!



1 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

I can't believe he has already lost 2 teeth. Hyrum is still working on his first. They are growing up so fast.