Saturday, October 11, 2008

Preschool Days!!

When the "BIG" boys go to school three days a week me and the "Little's" go walking. I use them to try and work off the baby weight, most days they love it, but as you can see in the picture below some days Mase is not in the mood!!


Brody is such a good sport while I go walking, he very seldom fusses, he is such a sweet little boy!! I feel so blessed to have such a good baby!!Doesn't Mason look so "CUTE" in the cool football hat our friend Michelle knitted for Brody!! It's a little big for Brody but I couldn't just let it just sit this winter, I just think it is to dang CUTE!!


I just love all the little faces babies make, they are so yummy!! I just want to nibble on Brody's cheeks!! :)
Mason's favorite time of the big boys being gone is sharing snacks with Mom!!

0 comments: