Sunday, October 19, 2008

BRODY'S BLESSING

THREE MONTHS and just getting blessed!! Trevor got home Saturday morning from Texas for a quick visit so we thought we better bless Brody before he could walk up for his blessing!! Trevor gave a very nice blessing from what I could tell between Brody crying and my other three crazy boys I was trying to keep reverent, what do you do? It was very nice to have my Dad, brother Ryan, brother Joel, brother-in-law Chris, brother-in-law Adam, Trevor's brother Matt and our good friends Johnny Mac and Jon Spear stand in the circle. Thanks so much guys!!"Uuuuh... blessing. What's a blessing!?!""O, okay sounds good, I can do that!"
Brody's Best Friend, (whether he likes it or not) Nixon was blessed the same day!! It was so fun to be able to be there for his, too!!

I really hope these two kiddo's like each other because if they don't they are going to have a long life of our two families hanging out!!









5 comments:

Lisa said...

Little Brody has THE world's sweetest face (I especially love his little smile in the pictures a few posts down- he's wearing a brown little sweater)! I want to kiss those little cheeks!
Looks like life is fun for you again....I still can't believe your trip to TX.....CRAZY!
Hope to get to see you soon Holls!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

We were glad to be there for the blessing. Trevor did a great job. It is always fun to see you guys and your cute boys!

Lisa Farman said...

The pictures of Brody are so cute. He is such a handsome baby boy. We were so glad to be there, Trevor did a great job.

Unknown said...

Your little family is so beautiful. And you look amazing for going through four pregnancies and having four kids!! I swear I started getting gray hairs when my second was born. The pictures of the boys all together are so cute. I love the energy of little boys. Congrats on a fabulous family!

Teresa said...

your family is so cute I love the pictures. I know about babies walking up for their blessing. we waited until justin was 6 months old to bless him because family wanted to come and couldn't until the spring. He started crawling like 2 days later :) LOL :) What a beautiful family :)