Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PARTY TIME!!

Garrett and Porter had a field trip to Green Bluff with their pre-school today and they each got to pick a little pumpkin, so after school we headed to Target to get something to decorate the pumpkins. While we were at Target we decided to make a party of it and the boys picked out some Halloween candy and a Halloween movie. We got home and the boys put on their costumes and we put in our Halloween movie and decorated our pumpkins and ate Halloween candy!!

Mason made a Witch pumpkin.
Garrett made a Pirate pumpkin.Porter made a Vampire pumpkin.The finished project!!
This is how much fun Brody thought the pumpkin party was!!


Porter being a goof ball!! Porter and Mason thought it was pretty cool to put the package on their head!! These two pictures remind me so much of Trevor!! Trevor never hesitates to be a little goofy to make me laugh!!

3 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Cute pumpkins! What a great idea! The pic of Brody is hilarious...poor guy! :)

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Fun pictures! Johnny and I are in town for a little bit, we should get the kids together or something. I love the pumpkin ideas! Your kids in costume are just about the cutest 3 boys ever!

Teresa said...

what a fun way to decorate your pumpkins. I think that I might try that. I hate carving them and my kids are way to young to do it themselves :) So cute