Friday, October 3, 2008

Brody at TWO months!!


I go to take a picture of someone and the rest of the boys can't stand that it is not of them and have to jump into the picture. Silly weirdos!!





I can't believe our little guy is so big and smiley already!!.... and then sometimes it feels like a lifetime since I was able to sleep through the night. He actually has had three days in a row where he has slept 10 to 12 hours at night. Happy Day!! He is such a sweet heart and was the best of everyone on the never ending road trip!!

3 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

He is getting so big, I have missed so much. I am so glad you are home. We'll have to get together soon.

Andrews Family said...

Your boys are ADORABLE!!! Look at your little butterball...I love love love chunky monkey babies! :) What a great hubby you have too...those are beautiful flowers he sent you! :) Glad you survived your road trip!

Ally said...

Ok, I've never posted a comment on your blog, but just have to add that the little shirt with the embroidery is SOOO cute!!!

Ally(Paul's other half from Seattle)