Tuesday, December 14, 2010

THANKSGIVING...

This Thanksgiving I am so thankful for the gospel in my life. I am thankful for the Atonement. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to know and love my sweet husband, Trevor. I am so thankful for four sweet boys that remind me everyday of their wonderful Dad!! I have been overwhelmed by the love and support of my family, friends and unknown angels. I know my boys and I have been watched over and I have so much gratitude in my heart. I hope that I can always remember to teach the boys to be thankful and recognize the many blessings we enjoy. We have had a great loss, but we also have been given so much and we are so lucky to have the opportunity to be together with Trevor again one day and I look forward to that day. We were able to spend this Thanksgiving with my parents, Joel and Amber's family, Lisa and Chris's family and my grandpa and grandma Goodman. We had fun being able to visit with them, play games and eat good food. I have an amazing family, we are so blessed!!



I tried to get a good picture of all the boys on Thanksgiving, this is the best I got of all four of them, Brody wasn't being very cooperative. Then there is these crazy monkeys, they have so much energy. I wish I had even half the energy these little men have then I would be doing good.




1 comments:

sainsburys said...

I also have so much to be grateful for. Thank you for your example. I really enjoyed this post. Families are Forever.......cant wait to all be together again.