Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Boys Room...

This post is mainly for Amanda.... I changed the boys room up a bit. I wanted them to be reminded of all the fun things that they loved to do with their Dad while he was here so he is always fresh in their mind. Trevor LOVED his boys so much and is so proud of all of them and their sweet spirits. I know he is watching over them.I found this lamp shade with a map on it and I had to get it because Trev loved to show the boys all the places he and we had been and all the places we wanted to go.This is the collage dedicated to some of the boys favorite things they did with their Dad. They just adore him. Trevor is an amazing Dad.I love this picture of Joseph smith kneeling in the grove. It is a great reminder to keep the faith even with the many challenges we will go through in this life. Joseph Smith is such an amazing example of courage and strength. Then of course the cork board to hang all the wonderful art projects the boys bring home.

The only things I have left to do is refinish the bunk bed in a darker brown closer to the dresser and I would like to have the walls painted a shade darker brown.

1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Oh, Holly, You have done an amazing job decorating the boys room. My tears are pouring down my face. You always make Trev so proud. I can just imagine how grateful and proud he is of you right now. I love the wall of pictures.Is that bigger middle one at the pond. Trev is an incredible dad!!!I'm so grateful to you for always taking pictures. I really love the picture of Joseph Smith and your comment. I have thought about him often these last 4 months. He has given me strength. I am so grateful for your strength and how it will bless the boys in knowing Trevie!!!!! I love you guys, I love Trev so much!!!