Tuesday, December 14, 2010

School Project...

Garrett had to decorate a ginger bread Man and make up a story to go with him. We were quite proud of his pirate ginger bread man. Garrett said he was glad that he was the only one that made a pirate one because his was the most different. I wish I had kept a copy of the story. If he brings it back home I will post what he came up with, with the help of his Papa Don. Garrett is doing so good at school. I had his and Porters conferences with their teachers and they both said the boys are doing so good and excelling in each subject and both are so kind and respectful and good listeners and work really well with others. Garrett has received multiple awards for his good behavior. Their teachers have been so great. Porter's teacher said Porter is really shy but he has come a long way and he will answer questions she asks him in class and he even had to give the scripture in primary and I was so proud of him for not having any reservations and getting right up and giving the scripture with my help. It is amazing the leaps and bounds he has come from just this last year. He would never even get up to do the fun things in sharing time to help with the lesson even with my help. I am so proud of both of my sweet little boys and am so happy they are doing well.

4 comments:

Brandon and Stephanie said...

bwa ha ha. Sorry I had to laugh out loud, I love the chest hair!

sainsburys said...

Garrett, I love the pirate!!! All of the extra details make it so cool like the hair on his chest!!!

Lisa said...

Love all the posts Holls! This pic that Garrett made is AWESOME! I wish so bad that I was going to see you for Christmas :( Will you send me Emily's address? When do you leave? Miss you so much Holly.

-Lees

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Love the pirate! The hair on his chest is too funny! I am so happy that you are coming. I am still looking for a craft that is cute, but all I can find are bigger projects that you can't fit in a suitcase. Anyways can't wait to see you and your cute boys!