Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Garrett (6 yrs old) is sick with a sinus and ear infection. We went to the doctor yesterday and got a prescription for his meds and as I am driving us home Garrett is looking at his medicine and he says to me, "Ah, it says, Dear Sir or Mam. I am sorry you are sick. I hope this medicine will make you feel better by tomorrow. Just kidding, I can't really read it, but I hope that is what it says!!" You might have had to heard him say it in his slow monotone voice. He cracks me up sometimes!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

oh that is so cute! that sounds like some thing my Girl would do, she loves to "joke around". I love the fun sense of humor our kids can have. You'll be glad you wrote this one down, it's too funny!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

No you didn't have to hear it, it was funny!