Friday, November 6, 2009

Party Time!

Mason was invited to his very first birthday party for a little girl in his class at church. It was a costume party and he was so excited to go, it was so cute!! The little girls name is Sierra and she is a cute little red head too. It was fun because I had no idea what to get her and I went to Toys R Us and saw a little Strawberry Short-Cake doll and I thought this is cute, I use to play with Strawberry Short-Cake when I was little and since she has red hair I thought it would be fun. Well when we got there she was dressed up as Strawberry Short-Cake and she was so cute when she opened her gift and saw her matching doll, so fun!!Mason loved dressing up as a lion and kept saying his paws were his guns and he kept shooting everyone with his "guns". He would make the cutest little face every time he would shoot you!! =) How cute is he?!! =)



0 comments: